2nd ANNUAL FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT ASIA SUMMIT 2021
The current pandemic has changed how we work for the immediate future, and the field services industry is no exception. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Field Service Management estimated at US$3.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.2% over the period 2020-2027. The field service management industry has been witnessing rapid growth over the last few years, buoyed by the increasing demand for time and cost-effective solutions.
The way customers buy, and businesses sell and manage after sales services has changed in 2020. Despite appliance services being classified as an essential service, under current pandemic conditions some customers may not want technicians visiting their homes. Others, with entire families at home, are desperate to have appliances repaired. On the other hand, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and independent service providers (ISPs) are adjusting to a new normal for ensuring the best for the customer's and technician's health and safety.
All around the globe, brands have realised that "getting closer to the customer" is crucial to growth. Both business buyers and consumers have more choices than ever before. Field service management is needed to reduce this gap and improve the TAT and retain valued customers. Join us at the 2nd Annual Field Service Management Summit as we bring together leading industry speakers and panellists for two days to decode the complexities of the Field Services Industry.
Head - Field Service, India & Territories
Varian Medical Systems International India Pvt. Ltd (India)
Head of Customer Service Operations
Vice President – Service
Whirlpool of India Ltd. (India)
Head - Field Services
NCR Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Fielda Inc (USA)
Head of Delivery
IBM Services Asia Pacific (Singapore)
Dr. Raman K. Attri
Sr. Global Technical Training & Learning Manager
KLA-Tencor Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
Founder and CEO
Bsharp Sales Enablers Pvt. Ltd.
Director of Central Asia Pacific Services
Vice President, Marine & Service Division
Alfa Laval India Ltd.
Fielda Inc (USA)
Oculavis GmbH (Germany)
Industry leader (Africa)
Country Manager - Field Service Operations
Tetrapak Ltd (India)
National Technical Manager
Fresenius Medical Care India Pvt. Ltd (India)
Corporate Engineering Manager
Energisa Group (Brazil)
General Manager & Co-Founder
Project Everest Ventures (Australia)
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- The changing face of field service: Managing through COVID-19 and beyond
- Transforming CX with intelligent field service - How to differentiate and grow your service operation to exceed customer expectation
- Increasing first time fix rates to achieve higher customer satisfaction and profits Increasing diagnostic accuracy and onsite efficiency
- Attracting, developing, and retaining you're "A" grade talent, facing the challenges of a modern world, and changing mindsets and values
- Addressing the challenge of competition from compatible spare parts and 3rd party service providers
- Future of IOT for field services management
- Effective tips on how to win the digitalization challenge
- Timeline to roll-out hybrid cloud and cognitive cloud solutions
- Become expert in including predictive data analytics in your service lifecycle processes
- Strategic approaches to diversify and monetize service and increase profitability
- Best practice in adjusting to customer demands and performance expectations
- Action plan for training a digitally-savvy and client-centric mobile workforce
- Learn from top industry experts on how to overcome the challenge of managing your field resources and deliver the best service to your customers.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Functional heads of:
- Customer Service
- Service Excellence
- Field Service
- Aftersales / Aftermarket
- Mobile Workforce
- Field Engineering
- Mobility Service / Mobility Support / Technical Support
- Field - Service & Support
- Field - Sales & Marketing