FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT SUMMIT 2019
While India is poised to emerge as one of the largest economies of the world, the way customers buy, and businesses sell and manage after sales services is changing. With the recent economic trends, and new companies entering the good and services industry every day the consumer and customer's buying attitudes and behaviors are also changing. Today's buyers have become more demanding, insisting on both off-the-shelf products and more complex, customized solutions with different levels of sales support.
Customer expectations are ever increasing, and companies need to constantly be on their toes to keep up with this pace. All around the globe, companies realize that "getting closer to the customer" is crucial to growth. Both business buyers and consumers have more choices than ever before.
The global field service market is predicted to account for $4.45 billion by 2022. It is estimated that by 2020, 10% of emergency field service work will be both triaged and scheduled by artificial intelligence. However, 52% of service companies today still do things manually using paper & pens.
Field service management is needed to reduce this gap and improve the TAT and retain valued customers. Join us, as we bring together Industry leaders at India's first Field Service Management Summit 2019 with top Industry speakers and panelists over two days to decode the complexities of the Field Services Industry.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Exploring the technology, skills and change management strategies required to meet the increasing complexity of the field service touch point
- Future of IOT for Field Services Management
- Addressing the challenges in third-party workforce management & third-party billing
- Increasing first time fix rates to achieve higher customer satisfaction and profits
- Decoding how to gain competitive advantage by integrating FSM to ERP
- Advantages of field workforce planning automation
- Moving your service business from reactive mode to proactive mode
- Addressing the challenge - Competition from compatible spare parts and 3rd party service providers
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Effective tips on how to win the digitalization challenge
- Timeline to roll-out hybrid cloud and cognitive cloud solutions
- Become expert in including predictive data analytics in your service lifecycle processes
- Strategic approaches to diversify and monetize service and increase profitability
- Best practice in adjusting to customer demands and performance expectations
- Action plan for training a digitally-savvy and client-centric mobile workforce
- Learn from top industry experts on how to overcome the challenge of managing your field resources and deliver the best service to your customers.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Functional heads of:
- Field Service
- Aftersales / Aftermarket
- Mobile Workforce
- Field Engineering
- Mobility Service / Mobility Support / Technical Support
- Field - Service & Support
- Field - Sales & Marketing