4th Field Service Management Summit 2022
While India is poised to emerge as one of the largest economies of the world, the way customers buy, and businesses sell and manage after-sales services is changing. With the recent economic trends, and new companies entering the good and services industry every day the consumer and customer's buying attitudes and behaviours are also changing. Today's buyers have become more demanding, insisting on both off-the-shelf products and more complex, customized solutions with different levels of sales support.
Customer expectations are ever increasing, and companies need to constantly be on their toes to keep up with this pace. All around the globe, companies realise that "getting closer to the customer" is crucial for growth. Both business buyers and consumers have more choices than ever before.
According to a market research study, the demand analysis of Global Field Service Management Market size & share revenue size is expected to cross around US$ 6,161.9 million by 2028 and is expanding growth at a registered CAGR of 11.7% from 2022 to 2028
Field service management is needed to reduce this gap and improve the TAT and retain valued customers. Join us, as we bring together industry leaders at the 4th Field Service Management Summit 2022. This summit will bring together top industry speakers and panellists over the two days to decode the complexities of the Field Services Industry.
Head of Service Centre
Brueckner Group India Pvt. Ltd.
C Ram Krishna Reddy
Founder & CEO
Spoors Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Schaeffler India Ltd.
Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer
Service Head – Asia Cluster
Carestream Health India Pvt. Ltd.
Director – Field Service Operations, India & Territories
Varian Medical Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Vice President and Head Service
TVS Motors Company Ltd.
Head Customer Services
Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Country Head – Service
National Technical Manager
Fresenius Medical Care India Pvt. Ltd.
Head Technical Customer Service
Head Customer Support - Field & Channel
Senior Manager & Head Field Service
Intuitive Surgical India Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President – Customer Service
Ariston Thermo India Pvt. Ltd.
Head CRM and Corporate Quality
VIP Industries Ltd.
Head of Services
OKI India Pvt. Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- The changing face of field service: Managing through COVID-19 and beyond
- Having a clear and defined strategy in your movement towards increasing field service ROI and people experience
- Painting a 2030 outlook: Changes to expect in field service management and what not to miss
- Field service technician enablement: Increasing first time fix rates to achieve higher customer satisfaction and profits Increasing diagnostic accuracy and onsite efficiency
- Capture high accuracy data, creating a digital twin, and gain real-time visibility for better decision-making
- Exploring the technology, skills and change management strategies required to meet the increasing complexities of the on-field workforce
- Developing a successful visual support strategy - A blueprint for how to plan, execute and monetise your vision
- Effective tips on how to win the digitalization challenge
- Timeline to roll-out hybrid cloud and cognitive cloud solutions
- Become expert in including predictive data analytics in your service lifecycle processes
- Strategic approaches to diversify and monetize service and increase profitability
- Best practice in adjusting to customer demands and performance expectations
- Action plan for training a digitally-savvy and client-centric mobile workforce
- Learn from top industry experts on how to overcome the challenge of managing your field resources and deliver the best service to your customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Functional heads of:
- Customer Service
- Service Excellence
- Field Service
- Aftersales / Aftermarket
- Mobile Workforce
- Field Engineering
- Mobility Service / Mobility Support / Technical Support
- Field - Service & Support
- Field - Sales & Marketing